Contact an Agency

Finding a Child Protection Mediator depends on the geographic area you live and  which Children’s Aid Society (CAS) is involved with your family. Find the CAS you are involved with below and contact the Transfer Payment Agency (TPA) providing service to the Children's Aid Society in your area to obtain information on the Child Protection Mediation program that could assist your family. 

Central (formerly Central East)

TPA: York Hills Centre for Children, Youth and Families

Shilagh Ostrosser, ADR Program Manager or Tel: 905.503.9560  press 1 then enter ext. 305

Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child and Family Services (part of geographic region)
Durham Children's Aid Society
Highland Shores Children's Aid Society (Cobourg office only)
Kawartha-Haliburton Children's Aid Society
Simcoe Muskoka Family Connexions (Simcoe area only)
York Region Children's Aid Society

Central (formerly Central West)

TPA: Associated Youth Services of Peel

Lynn McNeely

Dufferin Child and Family Services
Family and Children’s Services of the Waterloo Region
Family and Children’s Services of Guelph and Wellington County
Peel Children's Aid Society 


TPA: Family Services of Ottawa a la Famille Ottawa

Kate Clayton or 613-725-3601 Ext 221

Family and Children’s Services-County of Renfrew
Valoris for Children and Adults of Prescott-Russell
The Children's Aid Society of Ottawa
The Children's Aid Society of the United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry

East (formerly South East)

TPA: Counselling Services of Belleville and District 

Family and Children’s Services of Frontenac, Lennox and Addington
Highland Shores Children's Aid
Kawartha-Haliburton Children's Aid Society


TPA: The Mediation Centre of Hamilton
905-526-8446 or 905-849-0417


Brant Family and Children's Services
Family and Children’s Services Niagara
Children's Aid Society of Hamilton
Catholic Children's Aid Society of Hamilton
The Children's Aid Society of Haldimand-Norfolk 

North East

TPA: Community Counselling Centre of Nipissing

ADR Manager, Tammy Geisler 705-472-6515 ext. 258


Children's Aid Society of the District of Nipissing and Parry Sound
Kunuwanimano Child and Family Services
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children's Services 
Simcoe Muskoka Family Connexions
Payukotayno James and Hudson Bay Family Services


TPA: Thunder Bay Counselling or 807-684-1880

Children's Aid Society of Algoma 
Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
Kenora-Rainy River Districts Child and Family Services
Weechi-it-be-win Family Services
The Children's Aid Society of the Districts of Sudbury and Manitoulin

The Children's Aid Society of the District of Thunder Bay
Tikinagan Child and Family Services
Anishinaabe Abinooji Family Services

TPA: Children’s Community Network 
705-566-3416 or 1-877-272-4336

Children's Aid Society Of The Districts Of Sudbury And Manitoulin

South West

TPA:  ADR-LINK at London Family Court Clinic or 519-679-7250 ext 150


Bruce Grey Child and Family Services
Chatham-Kent Children’s Services
Children's Aid Society of London-Middlesex 
Children's Aid Society of Oxford County
Family and Children’s Services of St. Thomas and Elgin County
Sarnia-Lambton Children's Aid Society
Huron-Perth Children's Aid Society
Windsor-Essex Children's Aid Society



TPA: Toronto Mediation Centre
416-603-3773 ext 222

Jewish Family and Child 
Catholic Children's Aid Society of Toronto
Children's Aid Society of Toronto